If you want to automatically apply an template to a set of endpoints you can define a rule on the tests page.
To define a rule you need to specify:
- Rule Name - A name for your rule
- Tests - A set of test templates to apply to the endpoints
- Endpoint Filter - A method and regex filter that selects the endpoints you want to test
- Host Filter - A regex filter that selects the hosts you want to test
- Auto Enable - Whether any test created by this rule should be enabled by default or not
After you make a rule tests will be created for all endpoints that match your filters. Any new endpoint that matches will also have a test created automatically!